TREE SURGERY / ARBORICULTURE
FIREWOOD and WOODCHIP
We believe in recycling and a sustainable approach to management, all of our arboricultural waste is passed on or reused. If you would like seasoned and split firewood or unseasoned log rounds (splitting yourself keeps you warm twice!) delivered to your address, please give us a call now!
Woodchip is also readily available and can be very good used in gardens or on farms.
Woodchip has 5 excellent uses:
- Providing moisture retention in flower beds and around the base of trees.
- When rotted down it will also put back nutrients into the soil.
- Woodchip keeps the soil warmer and protects roots and plants from frost damage.
- It is very effective at suppressing weeds.
- Woodchip placed around the base of trees suppresses grass and can help prevent damage caused by gardeners armed with lawnmowers and weedeaters!
We can also chip any pre-cut brushwood or foliage at your property that you need removed using a state of the art wood chipper.
Contact us now to arrange a woodchip delivery – call 0274 815 187 or email us…